The pattern is a pdf and offers an A1 option for printing at a copy shop. I went to Officeworks and it was only $12 to print 6 pages. As this probably saved me about 2 hours work sticking together A4 sheets and banging my head against the floor in irritation during said task, this was money well spent and I wish everyone offered this option.
I cut a size 8 and graded out to a 10 in the hips. As this coat has alot of ease, I could have made the straight 8 and it would have been fine also. The ONLY alteration to this beautifully drafted and dream to sew pattern was to slightly taper the sleeve darts to accomodate my puny sloping shoulders. I also made a slight cutting error on the hemline when my pattern shifted while cutting (oops) that I think resulted in it being about 3/4" shorter than intended as I had to trim a bit to straighten my wonky cutting out (cutting late at night - and also note to self - stop cutting out on carpet - the fibres grab the fabric and distort it).
The only place I deviated from the instructions was for the facings for the bound buttonholes. As my fabric frayed so much (it practically disintegrated when I handled it) I decided to use the same technique for my Anise which is to use fusible interfacing to secure the opening (tutorial here - just skip to the part discussing the facings).
My buttons are simple ones from Spotlight in a charcoal grey, my lining is a charcoal grey satin also from Spotlight. I don't have any shots of the "guts" - but I am really happy with the lining and how professional it looks.
Pattern: $18 + $12 printing = $30
Fabric: Wool blend coating from fabric.com on sale = $6.98 for 2 yards (already in stash)
Lining: A satin in a charcoal grey 1.2m for $17.99 from Spotlight
Notions: buttons $6 and interfacing and thread from stash.
Total: $61. Minus the pattern (which I will be using again for sure) that means a coat for only $31.