Tuesday, 7 January 2014

2013 Makes and Stats

I'm letting my inner geek out to play today.  I LOVE this stuff and actually like reading it on other blogs too but I admit I may be a minority on this.  So here is a post just for me, it makes me happy to see this all laid out all pretty.

I managed to make 10 dresses, 16 tops, 14 skirts, 2 coats and 1 crochet cardigan as well as a few other odds and ends that didn't make it onto the blog.  Thats 47 items and very close to something completed every week for the whole year, most of which I wear or use very often.  Honestly when I look in my wardrobe I really doesn't seem like that much, which is why it's a good activity to count all this stuff up.

Charts & Graphs!!!

 

  


Pictures of (Almost) Everything I Made in 2013

Pictures link to Flickr Album, which usually have a link to the blog post.
In reverse order of made - most recent first, oldest last.
Note: If you are viewing on a mobile using a feed reader I don't think you will be able to see the thumbnails.

    

    

    

    

    

    

    

    
 

Wow, self, thats alot of stuff.

The 2013 List of Makes in Order of Made, and current status.


 With direct link to actual blog post.

Tiramisu Dress - A win but will not last - the fabric is pretty faded.
Scout Woven T - Fabric is pilled, I think this is in the "didn't last" pile. A big Meh.
Chevron T - Still OK and worn regularly
Tiramisu Stripe Peplum T - Still OK and worn regularly
Basic Blue and White Stripe T - Still OK and worn regularly
Pavlova Top - I wear this alot, usually with my navy self drafted half circle skirt.
Pavlova Skirt - Love it and worn regularly in winter.
Lace Yoke Tee - A big Meh.  The lace is itchy.
Elisalex Dress - A bit too small currently but a great dress. I'll be back in it soon.
Dolls - My girls love them.
Watermelon T - Still OK and worn regularly
Too tight Jeans to Skirt Refashion - Never worn.  (FAIL)
McCalls 5523 Skirt - Currently a bit small but its a great skirt.  I'll be back in it soon.
Crochet Drops Cardigan - I don't wear this that much actually, I'll see how I go next winter.
Refashion - Skirt and Top - Love it and worn regularly - I love this outfit.
New Look 6808 - FAIL, never worn.
Sleeveless Scout Woven T camisole - Still OK and worn regularly.  Great under cardigans.
Roses Stripe Tiramisu as top and skirt - The skirt is a winner, the top I don't really wear.
Crochet - Lily Chin Dress fix - Love it and worn for special occasions.
Navy Cabarita Top - Still OK and worn sometimes. Not often.
Lace Tiramisu Skirt - I wear this more than I thought I would.
Hummingbird Top - Hate the colour and the fit.  (FAIL)
Boat Neck Basic T - Hate the colour.  I wear it around the house.
Hummingbird Top in Pink - Still OK and worn regularly
Hummingbird Skirt - Love it and worn regularly when it fits.
Anise Jacket - I wore this all winter and love it.
Lady Skater/Elisalex Dress - Now a skirt  that I love and wear often.
Sky Blue Cabarita Top - No stretch, too tight, never really worn. (FAIL)
New Bag Lining - Use this bag every day.  So glad I fixed it and love my new pockets.
Jackie Coat - I wore this all winter and love it.
Elisalex Maxi Dress - I wear this probably twice a week, its a great summer dress.
Pink Piped McCalls 6011 - Love it and wear it often.
Black Maxi Skirt - Like it and wear it often.
Lace Shrug/Bolero top - Like it and wear it often.
Red Velvet Polka dots dress - Love it and wear it often.
Red Velvet Navy Dress - Like it and wear it often.
Green colourblocked McCalls 6011 - Fabric died on first wash.  (FAIL)
Simplicity 2588 Flared Skirt - Love it and wear it often.
Simplicity 2588 Straight Skirt - Love it and wear it often.
Red Velvet Tunic - Still OK and worn sometimes.  I am wearing it today.
Jenny Skirt Retro Ladies - Love it and wear it often.
Refashioned maxi to knee length - Still OK and worn sometimes.
Self drafted silky maxi - Love it and wear it often.
Refashion frumy dress to lovely skirt - Love it and wear it often.
Fix - Simplicity 7142 A-line skirt - Love it and wear it often.
Unblogged no pics - Knit Maxi skirt - Wear it but need to take it in, it's too big.
Unblogged no pics - Sarah's PJs - she loves them, wardrobe basic.
Unblogged no pics - Oven mits - Used daily.

OK.  Now that I am all calm and happy having got that out of the way, let's return to our regular programing.  

4 comments :

  1. Wow, look at how many great things you made in 2013. And it's great you wear so many of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. An amazing year, how did you do it with young children. Love all of them and you have had a very fitting year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sharon. I don't know how I did it either. Lots of 5min sewing sessions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Melanie. It all adds up, doesn't it.

    ReplyDelete

You might also like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...